LEA Open Market Consultation
The LEA project will conduct an Open Market Consultation for PLEASE PPI project.
All interested learning technology suppliers are invited to take part in an open market consultation (regardless of their geographic location, the size or governance structure of their organization). The open market consultation will provide suppliers with an overview on the procurement objectives, the PPI process and the main clauses of the contract. Suppliers will also have the opportunity to ask questions. The purpose of Open Market Consultation (OMC) is to:
- Inform the market about procurement plans and needs of public authorities
- Gather information from Learning technology suppliers
The open market consultation will be organized in the combined form of a workshops at different events, webinars and request for information (RFI).
LEA Consortium is aligned with the “Preliminary market consultations”, Publics Procurement Directive 2014/24/EU (Article 20), and to adhere to the principals of openness, transparency, non-discrimination and equal treatment.
How can I get involved into LEA Open Market Consultation?
- Send a question to us In this section of the LEA portal, suppliers can send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org These questions with answers are listed on the LEA Q&A page
- Fill in LEA Request for Information Survey - In addition, Learning Technology suppliers can participate into the supply and demand dialogue through the ‘Request for Information’ page. The Request for Information (RIF) will consist of a survey (upcoming in May 2020).
- Introduce your learning technology to LEA audience in a webinar - If you are a learning technology supplier, you can also do a 10-15minute webinar with the LEA audience. For this opportunity, also email: email@example.com
- Meet us at upcoming industry events.