LEA Public Deliverables
- ORDP Data Management Plan
Data Management Plan od LEA descibes how LEA outcomes are openly accessible vai EU portals.
- Guidelines and recommendations to attract funding for upcoming PPI/PCP calls
This deliverable describes different places to apply funding for procurement projects in national and EU level in the EU member states.
- LEA Followers and Procurers Network LEA-N analysis and strategy
Report on LEA-N describing the LEA-Network campaign and its progress in February 2019 (after 1 year) and in February 2020 (after 2 years).
- What is Edu.lab and what are LEA School labs?
Methodology on how to use edu.lab concept for co-creation of innovation in real classroom environments.
- LEA Roadmap
Final lessons learned on building LEA network and support hub for LT innovation procurement in Europe
- Procurement in Europe
How does the procurement procedure work in European Union Member states?
- Barriers and requirements of technologies in classrooms
LEA Gathered survey results from teachers and students from different countries for this report on barriers and requirements on teachers’ use of technologies in the classroom.
- Description of cross border needs for a future PPI for a Personalised Learning Environment (PLE) with a focus on Science, Technology, Education and Maths (STEM) subjects
In this report LEA Analysed the needs for technologies in classrooms.
- Description of the necessary ICT infrastructure required in classrooms to successfully introduce and use PLEs
In this report LEA analysed the different technical infrastructure at LT procurers in 7 countries around Europe.
- What do the schools in Europe need in the future?
Report on schools demand of Learntech 2030.
- Report on the state of the art in learning technology, based on eight company case studies and the stage of innovation reached by their PLEs
In this deliverable, LEA analysed innovative technologies in personalised learning environments as basis to meet procurers’ needs in a PPI.
- Recommendations digital tools/methods for increased dialogue and defragmentation of public demand
In this report, online tools for procurement dialogue between different stakeholder groups are analysed.
- Report on future global market of Learntech 2030
In this deliverable, LEA describes emerging technologies through weak signal analysis for the Learntech market 2030.
- Trainings Developed to Accelerate Knowledge Exchange Between Demand/Supply Side of PCP/PPI
In this report, you can read about experiences on how LEA built trainings to support knowledge exchange between the supply and demand sides
- What can we learn from different sectors doing PCP/PPI?
This report presents methodology on how to analyse cross-sectorial value chains of learning technology.
- Capacity Building Seminar Report
In this report, the LEA capacitiy building pilot experience is reported
- What is a PCP/PPI Business case like?
This report shows you two examples of innovation procurement business cases and gives you an overview on how to describe them
- How to write an Invitation to Tender for a PCP project?
This is a complete guide which you can use also as a template when drafting a PCP invitation to tender
- LEA Website description
The LEA website has been turned into a Learning Technology Procurement Support hub. This document describes some of the functionalities and features.
- Awareness Raising Strategy and Campaign
Description and outline of the dissemination plans, objectives and strategies for the LEA project
- An overview of guidelines, recommendations, strategies and methodologies on how to do open market consultation
This report introduces what is Open Market Consultation and what are the steps to do it from prior information notice (PIN) to different forms of dialogue with suppliers through Q&A and request for information (RFI).
- Report on LEA's dissemination activities
A report about the dissemination activities conducted throughout the LEA project. The report also details some objectives and shows how these goals were reached
- Innovation Procurement in the Education Sector
A comparative analysis with recent PCP/PPI from other sectors,June 2020
Innovation Procurement: An analysis and discussion towards an innovative educational system.
A. Costa, T. Moreira, S. Bedin, M. Coto, J. Soares
Schools Went Online Over One Weekend: Opportunities and Challenges for Online Education Related to the COVID-19 Crisis.
Mäkelä, Tiina; Mehtälä, Saana; Clements, Kati; Seppä, Jenna (2020). In Proceedings of EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2020. Waynesville: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE), 77-85.
AI, Robotics, VR - How to make cost effective and sustainable procurement decisions for future technologies in municipalities and schools.
Kati Clements, Markku Lang, Pieta Sikström, Mikko Muilu.
Understanding the innovation procurement: tools to steer the market towards innovative solutions for education.
Sara Bedin, Marta Coto, Tânia Moreira.
To different procurement partners: Ciladecans, Spain, and Konnevesi, Finland - similar visions of digital learning.
Paula Huuska, Sonia Dominguez.
Innovations to design personalized learning environments for STEM education of the future?
Kati Clements, Ellinor Wallin.
Needs analysis for ICT in teaching and learning.
Philipp Schüßler, Rita Freudenberg, Marcus Roehming, Henry Herper.
Innovation Procurement in the Education Sector
A comparative analysis with recent PCP/PPI from other sectors,June 2020: